ONE YEAR ON THE ROAD
From Jess and Bel
Its hard to believe that we packed up and left home over a year ago.
We have slowly tacked along the coast of Australia and made our way as far as Perth. It has been an amazing journey so far and we have enjoyed every minute of it. The food, people, places and experiences we have been so enriching and rewarding, it's hard to pin point a favourite.
Here are some foodie highlights so far:
- Eating freshly shucked oysters straight from Coffin Bay
- Visiting Margaret River markets on a Saturday
- 4wd along Peaceful Bay and catching fresh fish for dinner
- Strolling and eating our way through the Adelaide markets
- Buying produce at little food stalls along the way
- Vegan festival in Adelaide
- Cooking dinner at Uluru at sunset
- Eating dahl at the tip of Kangaroo Island
- Camp cook ups in Lincoln Bay National Park
- Beer farm at Margaret River- Best apple cider ever!
- This list could go on forever as we continue to be inspired by the amazing places in our beautiful country.
Cooking and sharing food with old friends, strangers and fellow travellers along the way, is definitely how I remember all the places we have visited.
Here's to the year ahead when we will head up north in WA and begin the next chapter with our new off-road set up.
All the best and until our next instalment!
Jess and Bel
LOVE MY EARTH