Love My Earth Releases NEW Bombay Tomato Organic Dahl Mix
Love My Earth has created a new, exciting organic dahl to add to our fabulous range of mixes. Our Bombay Tomato Dahl is a unique blend of organic Indian spices and red lentils. A quick and easy meal for those who prefer just a little spice, our new dahl is already becoming a favourite for Love My Earth lovers.
This versatile new organic dahl mix can be served in so many ways; with yoghurt and fresh herbs, with basmati rice or quinoa, alongside roasted vegetables, zucchini pasta, flat bread or even as an accompaniment to roasted cauliflower. Or maybe you’ll come up with your own unique way to incorporate it into your family meals!
Make this delicious authentic dahl in 4 quick steps
- Heat oil in saucepan, add dahl mix and fry until fragrant
- Optional step - add one cup of mixed vegetables
- Add 600 ml of boiling water and 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- Cook for 30 mins on a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally
Mix it up with these recipe variations, or come up with your own;
- Add 1 tablespoon of cream before serving for a creamy finish
- Add 200g of mince at Step 1 to make a pasta sauce
- Add 1.5 litres of water and 2 cups of vegetables to make a dahl soup
- Serve cold as a spread or dip
- Add your choice of protein to create a delicious meat or seafood curry
Our Bombay Tomato Dahl is sure to become one of your favourites soon, too. Follow Love My Earth on Facebook and let us know what amazing dishes you create with this great organic dahl mix, we'd love to see them!
You can watch the video of Jess cooking up the new dahl below!