How To Cook Crispy Roasted Curry Potatoes
Have you ever wondered how to get the most perfectly crunchy roasted potatoes?
Well you’ve come to the right place!
In this Love My Earth Recipe we will show you how to create the crunchiest most decadent curry spiced roasted potatoes in existence.
1kg Dutch cream potatoes
1/2 Cup organic olive oil
2/3 Cup tapioca flour
2 Tbsp love my earth vindaloo curry powder
A few pinches of Himalayan pink salt
1. Cut un-peeled (the skin crisps up like heaven) potatoes into 2-3cm pieces.
2. Add potatoes to a medium pot filled with water and bring to boil. Once boiling bring to a simmer and allow ten minutes for cooking or when the potatoes and two thirds cooked.
3. Strain potatoes and allow to cool completely.
4. Mix tapioca flour and curry powder together evenly. The sift flower mixture over potatoes while tossing gently until all potatoes are well coated in mixture.
5. In a large non stick oven tray 2cm+ in height add enough oil to cover 1/2cm in depth. Add tray to pre heated oven at 190c. After 5 minutes remove tray and gently add the potatoes, They should begin to shallow fry in the tray.
6. Add tray to oven and allow 45 minutes cooking time rotating potatoes 3 times to evenly cook on each side.
7. Remove potatoes and place on dry paper towel to absorb any excess oil, sprinkle generously in Himalayan pink salt, serve with a favourite herb and enjoy!