For something a little different when you're entertaining or just want an easy snack, this vindaloo hummus with burnt garlic hits the spot.
1. Heat one tablespoon of oil on a low flame. Once it reaches smoke point turn off the heat and add in the chopped garlic and Organic Vindaloo Curry Mix.
2. Stir for a few seconds and keep aside.
3. In a food processor, add the chickpeas, one tablespoon olive oil, tahini, lime juice, salt and the garlic vindaloo mixture. Blend till a smooth paste.
4. Add a little water to get a perfect consistency
5. Fry garlic slices until crisp and keep aside.
6. Serve the vindaloo burnt garlic hummus in a plate with toasted bread, lavash, pita or vegetable sticks. Garnish it with fried garlic and a tablespoon of olive oil.
Comments will be approved before showing up.