When you think of a vindaloo, pizza might not be the first thing that comes to mind. However, a chickpea vindaloo pizza is packed with flavour, and is spicy yet very nutritious with our Organic Vindaloo Curry Mix.
1. Mix chickpeas with half of each of the garlic paste, Love My Earth Organic Vindaloo Curry Mix and vinegar. Set aside.
2. Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a small pan on medium flame. Add the remaining garlic paste, Vindaloo Mix and vinegar, as well as the ketchup. Mix and cook for a few seconds until well blended.
3. Roll out thin pizza base or use a ready-made base.
4. Apply the vindaloo pizza sauce generously. Spread your favourite cheese over the base.
5. Top the pizza with onion rounds and chickpeas. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven until done.
A store-bought 200 gram tin of chickpeas will work just as well as the soaked ones. Also, any type of vinegar will work well. Salt the sauce to taste, and garnish finished pizza with fresh coriander.
Comments will be approved before showing up.