I’m always looking for healthy snack ideas that are easy to make. These kale chips are really delicious and only take 15 minutes in the oven. I gave them a flavour boost with a tablespoon of Organic Korma Curry Mix and a sprinkle of salt. Eat them straight from the tray or use them to finish off your favourite curry or dahl.
- Bunch of organic kale
- 1 tablespoon of Love My Earth Organic Korma Mix
- Large lashing of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Break up kale into desired size pieces
3. Lay kale in a baking tray and add oil, spices and salt
4. Mix thoroughly coating the kale
5. Place in the oven for 10 minutes
6. Check and give them a bit of a mix
7. Put in for another 5-10 minutes until they are nice and crispy
8. Eat them straight from the tray or use them to finish off your favourite curry or dahl.