If you've never tried cooking your own tofu before, this is a great go-to recipe to please the whole family. it's easy to make and isn't too hot, so even little mouths are happy.
1 X 375g block of firm tofu
4 garlic cloves
1/2 onion sliced
1 piece chopped/smashed ginger
1 chilli chopped
1 tomato chopped
1 tablespoon Love My Earth Organic Butter Chicken mix
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of Jaggery
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 cup of water
1. Heat oil in a wok and fry tofu (chopped into cubes)
2. Shallow fry until golden
3. Remove and put to the side
4. In a pan put coconut oil, onion, garlic and chilli. Fry until light golden colour
5. Add curry powder and fry until fragrant
6. Add chopped tomato, rapadura and mix through
7. Add 1 cup of water and simmer for a few minutes
8. Add the fried tofu and cook until water has evaporated and thickened (approx. 10 minutes)
Serve with basmati rice and steamed greens.
Comments will be approved before showing up.