This dish is a great plant-based twist on a traditional pasta main course, but is low in carbs and very healthy! The organic Tandoori spice mix gives this raw cashew sauce a great buzz of flavour, that will have you coming back for more.
250g of soaked cashews,
2 cloves of garlic
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup of coconut cream
1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
Salt and paper to taste
A handful of cherry tomatoes cut in half
1. Put all ingredients except zucchini and cherry tomatoes into a high-speed blender
2. Blend into a smooth, creamy paste
3. Add more coconut or water to mix and blend if too thick
4. Spiralise the zucchinis using a spiraliser and set aside
5. Mix the blended sauce through the zucchini noodles and mix thoroughly ( you may not use all the sauce)
6. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and a sprinkle of nutritional yeast
You can serve this with any type of noodle or pasta.
Serve over roast vegetables or steamed greens
Store leftover sauce in an airtight container.
Comments will be approved before showing up.