Everyone loves fries, and sweet potato fries are a great twist on traditional chips. these tandoori fries blend sweet and spicy for an interesting new snack.
1. Wash, peel and cut the sweet potato into thick strips.
2. In a bowl add the olive oil, salt, Tandoori Masala and the potatoes, toss well until each is coated well
3. Arrange on a baking tray and bake these for 20 - 25 minutes at 200 degrees (they should be crisp outside and tender within)
4. In a processor or a blender, blend yoghurt, coriander, mint, garlic, chilli and a pinch of salt to a smooth paste then place in a bowl
5. Serve the hot fries with this chutney mix
You can squeeze a little lemon for an additional tang.
Comments will be approved before showing up.