This Turmeric Basmati Rice is the perfect side dish to any meal. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties to help keep you fit and healthy throughout the year.
1. Rinse 1 cup of basmati rice.
2. Add rice to a saucepan and add 2 cups of water.
3. Bring to the boil.
4. Reduce to a low heat and cook for 10-12 mins with the lid on.
5. Mix in turmeric and carrot.
6. Serve with: Yoghurt and Fresh Herbs, Basmati Rice, Quinoa, Roast Vegetables, Zucchini Pasta, Flat Bread or Roasted Cauliflower.
Comments will be approved before showing up.