Thank you @_rawbynature_ for sharing this recipe with us!
½ a large cauliflower
2 teaspoon organic Kerala Curry Mix
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon olive oil
Seeds of one pomegranate
2 tablespoons pepitas
3 tablespoons desiccated coconut
1. Cut the cauliflower into bite size florets and steam for 10 minutes or so to soften slightly.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper and transfer the cauliflower to the tray. Sprinkle with the spices, salt and olive oil and mix with your hands.
3. Allow the cauliflower to bake for 10-15 minutes in a hot pre-heated oven at 180 degrees until it just begins to crisp at the edges.
4. While the cauliflower cooks, place the desiccated coconut under the grill for several minutes and toast until lightly browned.
5. Allow the cauliflower to cool slightly and then mix with the pomegranate seeds, pepitas and coconut. Mix well and serve.