1. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil and 2 tablespoons of mix and fry until fragrant.
2. Add 600g of chopped chicken thighs, 1 chopped onion, salt and brown.
(Optional step) Add 1 cup of your favourite vegetables - we like capsicum.
3. Add 400g tin of chopped tomatoes or tomato puree and simmer.
4. Bring to boil then simmer until chicken is cooked.
5. Stir in 1/2 cup of coconut cream and simmer for further 5 mins.
Serve with with basmati rice and fresh coriander.
Add fresh garlic or chilli for a flavour boost
Add tofu for a vegan version
Add paneer and peas for a vegetarian version
Supplement coconut cream for full cream or yoghurt for thicker version