Love my Earth’s very own authentic Indian Masala Dahl mix. Made up of a unique blend of organic Indian spices and red lentils. Quick and easy to make, super healthy and full of flavour.
100% Certified Organic | Vegan-friendly | Preservative-free | Gluten free | 100% Australian Owned
Ingredients: Red lentils, curry powder hot (coriander, turmeric, fennel, garlic, black pepper, chilli, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, clove) mustard seeds, cumin, Himalayan rock salt, curry leaves. All certified organic ingredients.
1. Heat oil in saucepan, add dahl mix and fry until fragrant
2. Optional step - add 1 cup of chopped vegetables
3. Add 4 cups of boiling water
4. Cook for 30 mins on a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally
Serve this delicious dahl in so many ways.
• Yoghurt and fresh herbs • Basmati rice • Quinoa
• Roast Vegetables • Zucchini pasta • Flat bread • Roasted cauliflower
• Add 1.5 litres of water and 2 cups of vegetables to make a dahl soup
• Supplement 400ml of water for 400ml of coconut cream for a creamy version
• Supplement 400ml of water for a 400g tin of chopped tomatoes for a richer flavour
• Serve cold as a spread or dip
• Add your choice of protein to create a delicious meat or seafood curry
Allergen Advice: This product is made in the same facility where nuts, soy and wheat are also processed.
Store product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Amazing product very tasty will fry up with garlic next time I used 1/4 of the bulk and it made enough for at least four
I look forward to trying more products
The organic dahl mix Indian masala is so good and so easy to make.. I love that I don't have to worry about adding any spices!!!
Organic Dahl mix Love my Earth’s very own authentic Bombay Tomato Dahl mix. Made up...