Organic Shahi Korma
Love my Earth’s Organic Shahi Korma is a medium blend of Indian spices which makes a fantastic base for chicken, lamb, or even vegan dishes. Add as a base to any slow-cooker meal, or season roasted vegetables for extra flavour.
Chilli rating - 2 chillies
10 serves per pack - 50g
100% Certified Organic | Vegan-friendly | Preservative-free | Gluten free | 100% Australian Owned
Ingredients: Coriander, Chilli, Garlic, Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, Fennel, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf, Clove. All certified organic ingredients.
Great product very tasty and well blended just the right amount of spice, will buy again
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in frypan, add 2 tablespoons of mix and fry until fragrant
2. Add 600g of chopped chicken thighs, 1 chopped onion and brown
Optional step - add 1 cup of your favourite vegetables - broccoli
3. Add 400g tin of coconut cream and simmer
4. Bring to boil then simmer until chicken is cooked
5. Stir in 1 handful of crushed cashews and simmer for a further 5 mins
Serve with Basmati rice and fresh coriander.
• Add fresh garlic or chilli for a flavour boost
• Swap the coconut cream for a 400g tin of chopped tomatoes for a tomato base
• Add chopped lamb pieces for a lamb curry
• Add 3 cups of mixed roasted vegetables for vegan version
Allergen Advice: This product is made in the same facility where nuts and soy are also processed.
Store product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Organic Vindaloo 50g Love My Earth’s very own Organic Vindaloo. This traditionally spicy Indian curry...
Organic Tandoori Masala Love my Earth’s Organic Tandoori Masala is a versatile, medium-to-hot blend of...
Organic Kerala Curry Love my Earth’s Organic Kerala Curry Mild. This mild curry mix is...