Organic Kerala Curry
Love my Earth’s Organic Kerala Curry Mild.
This mild curry mix is a favourite from Kerala, ‘The Land of Spices’. Pair this versatile base with your preferred meat, seafood or vegetable combination for a rich curry the whole family can enjoy.
Chilli rating - 0 chillies
10 serves per pack - 50g
100% Certified Organic | Vegan-friendly | Preservative-free | Gluten free | 100% Australian Owned
Ingredients: Coriander, Turmeric, Fennel, Ginger, Garlic, Cinnamon, Cumin, Black Pepper, Clove. All certified organic ingredients.
Found this very tasty without heat, which is lovely. I used chicken thighs instead of fish, and found that the meat was melt in the mouth tender.
1. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in frypan, add 2 tablespoons of mix and fry until fragrant
2. Add 400g tin of coconut cream and simmer to make a sauce
3. Add 600g of chopped firm fish
Optional step - add 1 cup of your favourite vegetables - cherry tomatoes
4. Simmer gently until fish is cooked
5. Stir in 1/2 the juice of a fresh lime
Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander.
• Add fresh garlic or chilli for a flavour boost
• Add prawns and mussels for a seafood curry
• Add chopped chicken thighs for a chicken curry
• Add boiled potatoes and peas for a vegan version
• Add to any slow cook meal to add flavour
• Add a sprinkle to your vegetables with oil before roasting
Allergen Advice: This product is made in the same facility where nuts and soy are also processed.
Store product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Organic Shahi Korma Love my Earth’s Organic Shahi Korma is a medium blend of Indian...
Organic Vindaloo 50g Love My Earth’s very own Organic Vindaloo. This traditionally spicy Indian curry...
Organic Tandoori Masala Love my Earth’s Organic Tandoori Masala is a versatile, medium-to-hot blend of...