Love My Earth’s very own Organic Vindaloo. This traditionally spicy Indian curry is a favourite among spice-lovers. Love my Earth’s medium to hot blend of spices works well with your favourite choice of meat, seafood or vegetables.
3 chilli rating
10serves per pack - 50g
100% Certified Organic | Vegan-friendly | Preservative-free | Gluten free | 100% Australian Owned
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in frypan, 2 tablespoons of mix and fry until fragrant
2. Add 600g of chopped beef, 1 chopped onion and brown
Optional step - add 1 cup of your favourite vegetables - potato works well
3. Add 400g tin of chopped tomatoes and a dash of apple cider vinegar and simmer
4. Bring to boil then simmer until beef is tender (cooking time will depend on cut of beef)
5. Stir in 1 handful of baby spinach and simmer for a further 5 mins
Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander.
• Add fresh garlic or chilli for a flavour boost
• Add 1 400g tin of chickpeas and 2 cups of chopped zucchini for a vegan version
• Add to your next Mexican beef dish as your flavour enhancer
Ingredients: Chilli, Cumin, Coriander, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Ginger, Garlic, Cardamon, Clove, Black Pepper, Curry Leaf. All certified organic ingredients.
Allergen Advice: This product is made in the same facility where nuts and soy are also processed.
Store product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Organic Shahi Korma Love my Earth’s Organic Shahi Korma is a medium blend of Indian...
Organic Tandoori Masala Love my Earth’s Organic Tandoori Masala is a versatile, medium-to-hot blend of...
Organic Kerala Curry Love my Earth’s Organic Kerala Curry Mild. This mild curry mix is...