Organic Shahi Korma
Love my Earth’s Organic Shahi Korma is a medium blend of Indian spices which makes a fantastic base for chicken, lamb, or even vegan dishes. Add as a base to any slow-cooker meal, or season roasted vegetables for extra flavour.
Chilli rating - 2 chillies
10 serves per pack - 50g
100% Certified Organic | Vegan-friendly | Preservative-free | Gluten free | 100% Australian Owned
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in frypan, add 2 tablespoons of mix and fry until fragrant
2. Add 600g of chopped chicken thighs, 1 chopped onion and brown
Optional step - add 1 cup of your favourite vegetables - broccoli
3. Add 400g tin of coconut cream and simmer
4. Bring to boil then simmer until chicken is cooked
5. Stir in 1 handful of crushed cashews and simmer for a further 5 mins
Serve with Basmati rice and fresh coriander.
• Add fresh garlic or chilli for a flavour boost
• Swap the coconut cream for a 400g tin of chopped tomatoes for a tomato base
• Add chopped lamb pieces for a lamb curry
• Add 3 cups of mixed roasted vegetables for vegan version
Ingredients: Coriander, Chilli, Garlic, Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, Fennel, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf, Clove. All certified organic ingredients.
Allergen Advice: This product is made in the same facility where nuts, soy and wheat are also processed.
Store product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Love My Earth Taster 3 Pack Try 3 of Love My Earths organic curry flavours...