Love my Earth’s very own authentic Indian Masala Dahl mix. Made up of a unique blend of organic Indian spices and red lentils. Quick and easy to make, super healthy and full of flavour.
100% Certified Organic | Vegan-friendly | Preservative-free | Gluten free | 100% Australian Owned
Please note - Sale price is due to a expiry of September 2020
1. Heat oil in saucepan, add dahl mix and fry until fragrant
2. Optional step - add 1 cup of chopped vegetables
3. Add 4 cups of boiling water
4. Cook for 30 mins on a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally
Serve this delicious dahl in so many ways.
• Yoghurt and fresh herbs • Basmati rice • Quinoa
• Roast Vegetables • Zucchini pasta • Flat bread • Roasted cauliflower
• Add 1.5 litres of water and 2 cups of vegetables to make a dahl soup
• Supplement 400ml of water for 400ml of coconut cream for a creamy version
• Supplement 400ml of water for a 400g tin of chopped tomatoes for a richer flavour
• Serve cold as a spread or dip
• Add your choice of protein to create a delicious meat or seafood curry
Note this product has an expiry of September 2020, so get in and cooking as we now you will love it x
Ingredients: Red lentils, curry powder hot (coriander, turmeric, fennel, garlic, black pepper, chilli, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, clove) mustard seeds, cumin, Himalayan rock salt, curry leaves. All certified organic ingredients.
Allergen Advice: This product is made in the same facility where nuts, soy and wheat are also processed.
Store product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Amazing product very tasty will fry up with garlic next time I used 1/4 of the bulk and it made enough for at least four
I look forward to trying more products
The organic dahl mix Indian masala is so good and so easy to make.. I love that I don't have to worry about adding any spices!!!
This is a catering size of our best selling dahl - 1kg of dahl mix...