Delicious Vindaloo Curry in 5 quick steps
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in frypan, 2 tablespoons of mix and fry until fragrant
2. Add 600g of chopped beef, 1 chopped onion and brown
Optional step - add 1 cup of your favourite vegetables - potato works well
3. Add 400g tin of chopped tomatoes and a dash of apple cider vinegar and simmer
4. Bring to boil then simmer until beef is tender (cooking time will depend on cut of beef)
5. Stir in 1 handful of baby spinach and simmer for a further 5 mins
Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander.
Add fresh garlic or chilli for a flavour boost.
Add 1 400g tin of chickpeas and 2 cups of chopped zucchini for a vegan version.
Add to your next Mexican beef dish as your flavour enhancer.