Beef and Eggplant Curry with Kale and Yoghurt
BEEF AND EGGPLANT CURRY WITH KALE AND YOGHURT
Love My Earth's organic curry powder is not just for Indian recipes. This twist on the favourite Mexican beans recipe is a great new way to serve Mexican food!
500g of organic beef mince
250g of chopped eggplants
1 finely chopped onion
2 1/2 tablespoons of Love My Earth Organic Vindaloo mix
1 chopped juicy red tomato
1/4 cup of tomato puree
4 Kale leaves
Oil for cooking
Salt as per your own taste and add fresh chilli if you like it hot!
1. Fry onion in a hot pan or wok with oil
2. Add Vindaloo mix and fry until fragrant
3. Add the meat and brown, coating in oil and spices
4. Add all the eggplant to the pan and toss well
5. Add a little splash of water or more oil if needed
6. Add the chopped tomato and tomato puree and mix through, cook for another 5 minutes
7. In another pan gently cook the kale whole and set aside
8. Serve the curry with a side of kale and yoghurt
You can replace the meat with chickpeas and the yoghurt with hummus to make this recipe vegan and vegetarian.
Use only 1 tablespoon of curry powder for a milder version.
Download 6 more great recipes here