SHAHI PANEER KORMA
Shahi Paneer Korma
This creamy, delicately flavored, delicious Paneer Korma is truly a dish fit for kings. This dish is best eaten with rice or
paratha and can be presented in any way you please.
1. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil or butter in a pan. Add chopped onions and sauté until tender
2. Peel almonds and add to the pan with the water, discarding skin. Let it simmer for a few minutes until onions are completely cooked and tender. Keep aside to cool Once cooled blend it to a smooth paste
3. Heat remaining oil or butter
4. Add the Love My Earth Shahi Korma powder
5. Add almond puree, a pinch of saffron, salt and let simmer for a few minutes
6. Add paneer cubes, water and fresh cream and let it simmer until the gravy is thick
7. Serve in a bowl, garnish with fresh coriander leaves
Serve along with rice or flat breads of your choice.
Download 6 more great recipes here