KERALA MAC AND CHEESE
Kerala Mac and Cheese
Mac and cheese is a favourite dish for young and old, but it can get a little tired after a while. Spice it up with our organic, gluten free Kerala curry mix for a delicious Indian twist.
1. Boil pasta for 6 minutes with salt and olive oil until al dente. Strain under cold water and keep aside. Keep one cup of strained pasta water
2. In a pan, heat butter and add in the fresh cream
3. Let the cream boil for a few
seconds, add in cheese, salt, Kerala Curry powder and stir until well blended
4. If sauce is too thick, add the reserved water
5. Add the pasta, mix well, let it simmer for 30 seconds and take it off the flame
6. Spread onto a baking pan, sprinkle bread crumbs and grated Parmesan cheese
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees or until the top has a nice golden color
Serve with garlic bread or with a salad.
Add 1 cup of your favourite greens for your vegetable intake and colour.
Make this vegan by replacing the cream with cocnut cream, butter with olive oil &cheese with nutritinal yeast.
Download 6 more great recipes here