FRIED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH GARLIC BEAN MASH
Fried Brussels sprout with garlic bean mash
These yummy little buds of goodness go perfectly with a creamy mash and any traditional Christmas mains. It's as simply as a quick stir fry in the pan with delicious and healthy organic spices.
1 tablespoon of butter or oil
2 cups of halved Brussels sprouts
1 tablespoon of Love My Earth Butter Chicken mix
100g of chopped organic bacon
1 tin of organic cannellini beans
3 cloves of chopped garlic
Big dollop of organic olive oil
Handful of chopped herbs
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 6 as a side
1. Add oil to pan and fry Butter Chicken mix
2. Add bacon and Brussels sprouts to pan and cook on medium heat until ready
3. Add a splash of water to pan and fry until tender
For the butter bean mash:
1. In a saucepan fry olive oil and drained cannellini beans
2. Once smelling fragrant take off the heat and add herbs
3. Mash with a fork roughly until it resembles a mash
4. Add more olive oil if you like, and serve with Brussels sprouts
You can make this recipe vegan and vegetarian by replacing the bacon with tofu slices.
Download the recipe card here.