Love my Earth’s very own authentic Organic Butter Chicken recipe.
This medium blend of Indian spices will help you to create a delicious home-made Indian Curry the whole family will love. Quick and easy to make, super healthy and full of flavour.
Make this delicious Butter Chicken in 5 quick steps
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frypan, 2 tablespoons of butter chicken mix and fry until fragrant
- Add 600g of chopped chicken thighs, 1 chopped onion and brown
Optional step - add 1 cup of your favourite vegetables - I used capsicum
- Add a 400g tin of chopped tomatoes or tomato puree and simmer
- Bring to boil then simmer until chicken is cooked
- Stir in 1/2 cup of coconut cream and simmer for further 5 mins
Serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander.
- Add fresh garlic or chilli for a flavour boost
- Add tofu and vegetables for a vegan version
- Add paneer and peas for a vegetarian version
- Supplement coconut cream for full cream or yoghurt for a thicker version