Organic Tandoori Masala
Love my Earth’s Organic Tandoori Masala is a versatile, medium-to-hot blend of spices is great for marinating, roasting and for curries. Use it to create a flavour-packed BBQ marinade, or add as a base to your next curry or slow cooker meal.
Chilli rating - 3 chillies
10 serves per pack - 50g
100% Certified Organic | Vegan-friendly | Preservative-free | Gluten free | 100% Australian Owned
1. 2 tablespoons of curry mix, half lemon with 3/4 cup of natural yoghurt
2. Add 600g of chicken thighs
Optional step - add 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic to the marinade
3. Let sit for 20 mins or longer if time permits
4. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until chicken is cooked through,
5. Finish off under the grill until golden, garnish with coriander
Serve with basmati rice and fresh tomato salad.
• Add fresh ginger or chilli for a flavour boost
• Use with olive oil and lemon to create a BBQ marinade
• Replace natural yoghurt with coconut yoghurt for a dairy-free version
• Add a sprinkle to your vegetables with oil before roasting
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Cumin, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Coriander, Black Pepper, Ginger, Clove, Garlic, Cardamon. All certified organic ingredients.
Allergen Advice: This product is made in the same facility where nuts, soy and wheat are also processed.
Store product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Organic curry lovers pack Try all of Love My Earths 5 organic curry flavours -...
Organic Butter Chicken Love my Earth’s very own authentic Organic Butter Chicken mix. This medium...
Organic Shahi Korma Love my Earth’s Organic Shahi Korma is a medium blend of Indian...