Organic Tandoori Masala
Chilli rating - 3 chillies
Love my Earth’s Organic Tandoori Masala is a versatile, medium-to-hot blend of spices is great for marinating, roasting and for curries. Use it to create a flavour-packed BBQ marinade, or add as a base to your next curry or slow cooker meal.
10 serves per pack - 50g
100% Certified Organic | Vegan-friendly | Preservative-free | Gluten free | 100% Australian Owned
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Cumin, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Coriander, Black Pepper, Ginger, Clove, Garlic, Cardamon. All certified organic ingredients.
I have used this spice mix for several years and it is always excellent, creating authentic meals for my family.
This is the best tandoori masala spice mix I have ever used. Every time it is a winner! Everyone loves it!
Can't get enough of it :)
1. 2 tablespoons of curry mix, half lemon with 3/4 cup of natural yoghurt
2. Add 600g of chicken thighs
Optional step - add 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic to the marinade
3. Let sit for 20 mins or longer if time permits
4. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until chicken is cooked through,
5. Finish off under the grill until golden, garnish with coriander
Serve with basmati rice and fresh tomato salad.
• Add fresh ginger or chilli for a flavour boost
• Use with olive oil and lemon to create a BBQ marinade
• Replace natural yoghurt with coconut yoghurt for a dairy-free version
• Add a sprinkle to your vegetables with oil before roasting
Allergen Advice: This product is made in the same facility where nuts and soy are also processed.
Store product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Organic Butter Chicken 50g Chilli rating - 1 chilli Love my Earth’s very own authentic...
Organic Kerala Curry Love my Earth’s Organic Kerala Curry (Mild) This mild curry mix is...
Organic Shahi Korma Love my Earth’s Organic Shahi Korma is a medium blend of Indian...