Delicious oven-baked tandoori chicken in 5 quick steps
1. 2 tablespoons of curry mix, half lemon with 3/4 cup of natural yoghurt
2. Add 600g of chicken thighs
Optional step - add 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic to the marinade
3. Let sit for 20 mins or longer if time permits
4. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until chicken is cooked through,
5. Finish off under the grill until golden, garnish with coriander
Serve with basmati rice and fresh tomato salad.
Add fresh ginger or chilli.
Use with olive oil and lemon to create a BBQ marinade.
Replace natural yoghurt with coconut yoghurt for a dairy-free version.
Add a sprinkle to your vegetables with oil before roasting.