Love my Earth’s very own authentic Bombay Tomato Dahl mix. Made up of a unique blend of medium organic Indian spices and red lentils. A quick and easy meal for those who prefer a little spice.
Ingredients: *Red Lentils, Himalayan Rock Salt, *Fenugreek Leaves, *Garlic Powder, *Ginger Powder, *Chilli Powder, *Coriander Powder, *Black Pepper Powder, *Clove Powder. *Certified Organic.
Delicious healthy and easy!
Easy to follow instruction, very tasty. Good amount of spicy bite. Very authentic Indian Dahl
1. Heat oil in saucepan, add dahl mix and fry until fragrant
2. Optional step - add one cup of mixed vegetables
3. Add 600 ml of boiling water and 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
4. Cook for 30 mins on a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally
Serve this delicious dahl in so many ways.
• Yoghurt and Fresh Herbs • Basmati Rice • Quinoa• Roast Vegetables • Zucchini Pasta • Flat Bread • Roasted Cauliflower
Add 1 tablespoon of cream before serving for a creamy finish
Add 200g of mince at Step 1 to make a pasta sauce
Add 1.5 litres of water and 2 cups of vegetables to make a dahl soup
Serve cold as a spread or dip
Add your choice of protein to create a delicious meat or seafood curry
Allergen Advice: This product is made in the same facility where nuts, soy and wheat are also processed.
Store product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
This is a catering size of our best selling Organic Dahl. A 1kg of dahl...